Renold Syno PB Chain
For more heavy-duty applications, the Renold Syno range takes on the serious business of wear and fatigue resistance through the addition of a polymer sleeve between the pin and bush.
This highly durable and wear resistant polymer – specifically developed for Renold – removes metal-on-metal wear in this key area of the chain. Available in 28B – 40B and ANSI 120 to 200 and ideal for applications where it is not possible or not advisable to lubricate a chain, Renold Syno PB chain can be considered for:
- Outdoor or wash down environments
- Car assembly plants or steel mills
- Environments where lubrication may contaminate products
- Forestry, saw mills or paper mills
- Environments where lubrication may cause contaminants to stick to the chain and possibly get into bearing areas, seizing up the chain
- Textile plants
With a corrosion resistant surface treatment adding to the variety of applications it can cope with, Renold Syno PB chain is a truly versatile product.
- Sizes from 28B to 40B and from ANSI 120 to 200
- Revolutionary polymer bush
- Superior corrosion resistance surface treatment
- Ideal for outdoor environments
- Attachments available
- Polymer roller available on request