Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order from you?
- If you do not already have an account with us, please contact email@example.com where someone will be happy to set you up with a new account. Please note this may take up to 48 hours
Do you supply to distributors?
- Yes – We have numerous distributors both in the UK and abroad, depending on who you normally use and are set up with
What time can I collect an order?
- Between 9:00 and 17:00 as standard but if you require a collection at a different time please give our sales team a call on 029 2079 2737 or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make arrangements to suit your requirements
Are you able to despatch same day?
- As long as you send in the order before 11 AM and mark it as urgent, this is possible
What is your standard delivery type for the UK?
- We offer a next day delivery service for most of the UK as standard
- Some areas in Scotland and Ireland might be put on a 3 day service as this would be the standard delivery speed our courier to these areas (note we may be able to offer a next day service but please ask what delivery services we can offer for your area so we can best advise)
Who do I speak to for a financial query?
Who do I speak to arrange services for Renold Couplings?
What certifications do we offer?
- Depending on the coupling type, we can offer a wide range of certifications to suit the application and are happy to review any certifications your projects needs, such as Lloyds, ABS, Bureau Veritas, and DNV
I have a coupling from another company and need a replacement
- We are more than happy to review any application you might have, either new or existing and provide the appropriate solution for you
Are you able to make bespoke versions of your couplings to suit my requirements?
- Yes, we have a dedicated team who can assist in modifying and tailor making bespoke solutions as we work alongside you to define and suit the project’s needs from initial concept to finished products
Are you able to do TVA reports?
- Yes, we offer a TVA service to ensure that our product is ideally suited against your requirements to ensure the correct level of dampening
Do you offer a balancing service?
- Yes we offer both static and dynamic balancing to both API and ISO standards
Where do I find more information on your couplings, and data sheets?
Which product is right for my application?
- A large amount of information on example applications is available online, however we have a knowledgeable team of engineers who will be happy to assist and work with you to find a solution
Where can I find installation and maintenance guides for my coupling?
Will my product come with identification?
- All products will be stamped with their part number for reference, if you ever require spares or technical assistance
What is the size limit on your coupling manufacturing capability?
- We have in house capability of outer diameters up to 1650mm, but also work with a variety of reliable partners if your requirement exceeds this